Voor dit product is een vergunning nodig.
Improved use of the audio frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA process, the PD505 enables you to assign the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity. This has a clear mitigating effect on the increasing spectrum scarcity encountered when using DMR radio systems.
The PD505 handheld radio is easy to operate and highly reliable, which is indispensable in critical situations.
Individual button design
The two rotary buttons of the radio transceiver are separated by the antenna. This design prevents operating errors.
The PD505 meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP54. Thus excellent features are offered even under harsh operating conditions.
Compared to the FDMA process in analog mode, with TDMA the battery service life can be improved by approximately 40% when using DMR.
Excellent voice quality
With the combined application of the narrow band codec and digital technologies for error correction, the PD505 ensures excellent voice quality even in loud environments and in peripheral areas of radio coverage.
The upgradeable software makes the use of new features possible. By altering the firmware-software, other digital and analog operating modes can be enabled, without the need for purchasing a new radio device.
- Frequency range VHF: 136 – 174 MHz UHF: 400 – 470 MHz
- Supported operation modes
- DMR Tier II (DMR conventional), Simulcast
- DMR Tier II in reference to ETSI TS 102 361-1/2/3
- Channel capacity 256
- Number of zones 16
- Channel spacing 12.5/20/25 kHz (analog)12.5 kHz (digital)
- Operating voltage 7.4 V (nominal)
- Battery 1500 mAh (lithium-ion battery)
- Battery service life (5-5-90 duty cycle) approx. 11 hours (analog)approx. 16 hours (digital) with 1500 mAhapprox. 20 hours (digital) with 2000 mAh
- Frequency stability ±0.5 ppm
- Antenna impedance 50 Ω
- Dimensions (H×W×D)(with standard battery, without antenna) 115 x 54 x 27 mm
- Weight approx. 260 g
- Programmable keys 1
- Transmitting power VHF: 1 / 5 WUHF: 1 / 4 W
- Modulation 11 K0F3E at 12.5 kHz14 K0F3E at 20 kHz16 K0F3E at 25 kHz
- 4FSK digital modulation 12.5 kHz (data only): 7K60FXD12.5 kHz (data and voice): 7K60FXW
- Interfering signals and harmonics -36 dBm < 1 GHz-30 dBm > 1 GHz
- Modulation limiting ±2.5 kHz at 12.5 kHz±4.0 kHz at 20 kHz±5.0 kHz at 25 kHz
- Noise suppression 40 dB at 12.5 kHz43 dB at 20 kHz45 dB at 25 kHz
- Adjacent channel selectivity 60 dB at 12.5 kHz70 dB at 20/25 kHz
- Audio sensitivity +1 dB to -3 dB
- Nominal audio distortion ≤ 3%
- Digital vocoder type AMBE++
- Sensitivity (analog) 0.22 μV (12 dB SINAD)0.22 μV (typical) (12 dB SINAD)0.4 μV (20 dB SINAD)
- Sensitivity (digital) 0.22 μV / BER 5%
- Adjacent channel selectivity TIA-603ETSI 60 dB at 12.5 kHz / 70 dB at 20 and 25 kHz60 dB at 12.5 kHz / 70 dB at 20 and 25 kHz
- Intermodulation TIA-603ETSI 70 dB at 12.5/20/25 kHz70 dB at 12.5/20/25 kHz
- Spurious response rejection TIA-603ETSI 70 dB at 12.5/20/25 kHz70 dB at 12.5/20/25 kHz
- Hum and noise 40 dB at 12.5 kHz43 dB at 20 kHz45 dB at 25 kHz
- Nominal audio power output 0.5 W
- Nominal audio distortion ≤ 3 %
- Audio sensitivity +1 dB to -3 dB
- Conducted spurious emission < -57 dBm
- Operating temperature range -30 °C to +60 °C
- Storage temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- ESD IEC 61000-4-2 (level 4)±8 kV (contact discharge) ±15 kV (air discharge)
- Protection against dust and moisture IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Relative humidity MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G